Spotlight on Patient Power: Upcoming Event in Chicago, June 7th
Our partner, Patient Power, will be hosting Living Well with Myeloproliferative Neoplasms (MPNs), a live event at the Hughes Auditorium at Robert H Lurie Medical Research Center in Chicago on Saturday, June 7th.
Here is a review of the event:
A new understanding of Myeloproliferative Neoplasms (MPNs) is being shaped by developing research in the field. Experts are optimistic about new treatment options that are shaping up to improve, and potentially extend the lives of MPN patients. On Saturday, June 7 in Chicago, IL, Patient Power and its partner, the Robert H Lurie Comprehensive Cancer Center of Northwestern Universtiy, will conduct an in person forum where you will hear the latest in MPN treatment and research from world-renowned experts.
- The latest news surrounding MPN research and treatment and what it means for you or a loved one
- Inspiring stories of people living well with MPNs
- Strategies for managing side effects and day-to-day coping skills
- Tips for effective communication with your health care team and family members
- Q&A: Get answers to your questions
Event speakers are:
Brady L Stein, MD
Hematology, Internal Medicine, Northwestern Medicine
Alison Moliterno, MD
Hematology, Johns Hopkins Medicine
Plus, additional experts will join the panel along with patient advocates
An expert panel will take your questions throughout the program. Local advocacy groups will also be on hand to offer support and help you connect with the MPN community.