This podcast was originally published on WE Have Cancer on June 18, 2019, by Lee Silverstein, here.
Joe Bakhmoutski was diagnosed with Testicular cancer in 2016. He founded Simplify Cancer to provide support and advice to those touched by cancer. During our conversation we discussed:
- Why he created Simplify Cancer
- How he came to be diagnosed with Testicular cancer
- How people perceive various cancers and how some are deemed “embarrassing”
- What patients can do to prepare for their first oncologist appointment and the free tool he offers on his website to assist with this.
- The book he’s writing to help men dealing with cancer.
Links Mentioned in the Show
Simplify Cancer – http://simplifycancer.com/
Joe’s Interview With Lee Silverstein On the Simplify Cancer podcast – http://simplifycancer.com/ep055/
Follow Simplify Cancer on Instagram – https://instagram.com/simplify_cancer
Follow Simplify Cancer on Twitter – https://mobile.twitter.com/simplifycancer