As precision medicine allows doctors to be more and more attuned to a patient’s unique version of acute myeloid leukemia (AML), it’s critical to stay up-to-date with therapies targeted toward specific genetic mutations, because the standard of care may not provide the most benefit. What’s new in AML research? How can your genetic profile influence treatment decisions?
On Friday, December 21 at 3:00 PM Eastern (2:00 PM Central, 12:00 PM Pacific), leading experts will join us for a virtual 1-hour program to share recent breakthroughs in AML treatment and research announced at the 2018 American Society of Hematology (ASH) annual meeting. The panel will focus on new drug approvals, emerging clinical trial data and innovative, individualized approaches to treat distinct AML subtypes. How will these advances translate to the real world? Viewers will also learn how these developments will impact AML patients and other promising therapies in the pipeline.
Register now for this free online webinar to find out more about:
- AML treatment news released at ASH 2018
- How these novel agents will be used in real-world clinics
- Genetic profiling and the role genetic markers play in AML disease course and treatment decisions
- Important updates on AML clinical trial data
- Where research is headed next
Host & Guest