The Conference Forum is hosting an Immuno-Oncology 360°, which is a comprehensive program providing exposure to the entire spectrum of R&D, addressing key aspects from all facets of IO including:
Dr Axel Hoos, GSK and Dr James Gulley, NCI, together led the design of the 4th annual Immuno-Oncology 360° program to include 45 speakers and over 30 talks. We are delighted to announce that Dr Andrew Baum is confirmed as the investor relations plenary keynote.
Immuno-Oncology 360° provides the most up-to-date research, data and progress to help IO stakeholders:
- Be at the forefront of the most relevant research and developments from key leadership who are at the pulse of cancer immunotherapy
- Foster collaboration amongst those working in all aspects of cancer immunotherapy together under one roof
- Receive the latest pre-clinical, translational and clinical data from academic and industry
- Identify and gain a greater understanding of what assets are available for potential combinations
- Create and prioritize strategies targeted toward specific tumor types
- Hear from IO clinical trial leaders as they cover trial design, clinical operations, the latest outcomes and lessons learned
- Get key investor and analyst evaluations and insights on the IO landscape, challenges and what’s next
- Hear reports on industry trends from Endpoint News and BioCentury Innovations and a progress update on the Cancer Moonshot
- Learn about biomarker advancements in vaccines, imaging, neoantigen approaches and more
- Obtain coverage on a wide range of emerging technologies
About The Conference Forum
The Conference Forum is a life science industry research firm that develops conferences primarily around how to get therapeutics to patients faster. They examine and challenge the complex ecosystem of drug development and delivery, bringing ideas together from a variety of sources to help advance clinical research with common goals that are patient-focused.
The Conference Forum presents strategic level conferences, both public and private, as well as developing focus groups and advisory boards for professionals in the life science and healthcare industries. They currently offer conferences for pharma/biotech professionals including R&D leaders, CEOs, business development/licensing, medical affairs/safety, chief patient officers/advocates, clinical innovation champions, investors and drug delivery specialists. They are committed to creating the best content, exchange of ideas and solutions among peers, as well as providing high quality networking.