For cancer patients, treatment-induced symptoms can be debilitating and life-changing. What supportive care tools are available to help with the many side effects of cancer treatment? Recent studies support mind-body interventions, like yoga and mindfulness, as being responsible for helping to stabilize and manage symptoms and side effects of treatment. Preliminary studies show that mind-body medicine has the ability to lessen fatigue, anxiety, respiratory toxicities, sleep disturbance and emotional distress for not only patients, but care partners.
Join us for a 1-hour LIVE webinar on Wednesday, June 20 at 2 pm Eastern/11 am Pacific to learn more on how to access supportive care tools before, during and after cancer treatment.
Tune in to better understand:
- What supportive care tools are available today and who should seek it?
- What are the evidence-based practices in supportive care?
- What pain management techniques are available through exercise?
- Can yoga be beneficial for cancer survivors and care partners?
- Where can I find support in maintaining or starting an exercise program during cancer treatment?
We thank Celgene Corporation, Genentech, Helsinn and Novartis for their support.