The understanding and treatment of chronic lymphocytic leukemia (CLL) continues to evolve at a rapid pace. More than ever, it’s vital for CLL patients to stay informed, take an active role in their care and maintain an ongoing dialogue with their healthcare team.
Join us on Saturday, July 26 at Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center in Seattle, WA, for a free, interactive forum as a panel of CLL experts and patient advocates explore:
- An overview of the latest CLL treatment and research and what it could mean for you
- Effective tools for treatment planning and monitoring
- Inspiring stories of people living well with CLL
- Strategies for dealing with CLL symptoms and treatment side effects
- Tips for effective communication with your healthcare team and family members
Our CLL experts will take your questions throughout the program. Local advocacy groups will also be on hand to offer support, provide information on how to access a wide range of resources, and help you connect with the CLL community.