Understanding the Conditions, Treatments, Research and That You Are Not Alone
A FREE live event at the Hughes Auditorium at Robert H Lurie Medical Research Center
A new understanding of Myeloproliferative Neoplasms (MPNs) is being shaped by developing research in the field. Experts are optimistic about new treatment options that are shaping up to improve and potentially extend the lives of MPN patients. On Saturday, June 7th in Chicago, IL, Patient Power and its partner, the Robert H Lurie Comprehensive Cancer Center of Northwestern University will conduct an in-person forum where you will hear the latest in MPN treatment and research from world-renowned experts.
- The latest news surrounding MPN research and treatment and what it means for you or a loved one
- Inspiring stories of people living well with MPNs
- Strategies for managing side effects and day-to-day coping skills
- Tips for effective communication with your health care team and family members
- Q&A: Get answers to your questions