Developing research is leading to a new understanding of myeloproliferative neoplasms (MPNs). Experts are excited about new treatment options that are shaping up to improve, and potentially extend, the lives of MPN patients. On Saturday, April 19, at City of Hope in Duarte, Calif., (near Los Angeles), the Patient Empowerment Network and its partner, City of Hope, will conduct an in-person forum, where you will hear the latest in treatment and research from world-renowned MPN experts.
Please join us in person for this FREE, interactive event, to learn:
- The latest MPN research and treatment news and what it means for you or a loved one
- Inspiring stories of people living well with MPNs
- Strategies for managing common side effects, including fatigue, itching, night sweats and bone pain
- Tips for effective communication with your health care team and family members
- Q&A: Get answers to your questions
Our expert panel will take your questions throughout the program. Local advocacy groups will also be on hand to offer support and help you connect with the MPN community.
– See more at: http://www.patientpower.info/event/living-well-with-mpns-la/#agenda