Patients as Partners US
The 5th annual Patients as Partners program is the only conference in the US that demonstrates how to involve patients throughout the entire medicines development life cycle to drive greater efficiencies in clinical research.
– Overview –
Patients as Partners is co-produced with patients, industry, academia, government and nonprofit organizations to establish a well-rounded program that addresses the needs of all stakeholders seeking to implement and advance patient involvement across the entire clinical development continuum.
- Patients as Partners US is accredited by Patients Included and addresses what matters most to patients to enable them to support clinicalresearch:
- Understanding and incorporating the patient’s voice in designing clinical trials and developing a clinical endpoint
- Vastly improving the patient’s entire experience in a clinical trial
- Empowering the patient in the new medicines development process
- We are pleased to bring back “Ask the Patient” to Patients as Partners US, a program representing a group of individuals who’ve experienced a clinical trial.These patients, our Medical Heroes, will be available to answer questions about their clinical trial experience. It is a great opportunity to learn about the realities of a clinical trial directly from the patient’s point of view. They will have a badge identifying their participation and will be available throughout the conference. We will also have an area in the exhibit hall to meet them during breaks.
- The conference room will be set up in rounds for easier interaction and each table will be provided with a paper “Tool-Box” and an assortment of specially designed materials to help capture ideas.
- Each session will conclude with a list of key take-aways presented from the session representative.
- Result: Each attendee will walk away with a toolbox full of ideas that will support their patient involvement initiatives.
Turning Discussion Into Action
A special thanks to our advisors for their unwavering guidance and expertise in helping us with the research to craft an in-depth agenda that puts the “discussion” around patient involvement into action across the entire clinical development continuum.
We look forward to seeing you in Philadelphia, March 15-16, 2018.
Start:March 15, 2018 @ 8:00 am
End:March 16, 2018 @ 5:00 pm
Philadelphia, PA 19103 United States