As research into the treatment and understanding of prostate cancer evolves at a record pace, it is vital—now more than ever—for patients and care partners to stay informed. The latest developments in research are leading to real change for men living with prostate cancer, including those with advanced disease. On Sunday, July 12, in Houston, TX Patient Empowerment Network, Patient Power and the University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, will host a town meeting, where you and your loved one will receive a 360-degree view of living well with prostate cancer. Hear about emerging therapies, understand current treatment options and learn how to access support resources.
During this interactive town meeting, you will have the opportunity to meet and connect with medical experts, other patients and care partners touched by prostate cancer. Our expert panel will take your questions throughout the program.
Please join us online or in-person for this FREE interactive event to learn:
- The latest prostate cancer treatment and research news and what it could mean for you
- Effective tools for treatment planning
- Inspiring stories of prostate cancer survivors and their care partners
- Strategies for dealing with prostate cancer complications and treatment side effects
- Advice for living well with prostate cancer, including support resources for emotional issues
Please click here to register.
|10:30 AM||Registration/Check-in Opens|
|11:00 – 11:45 AM||Understanding Current and Developing Treatment Options|
|11:45 – 12:15 PM||Managing Symptoms and Communicating with Your Healthcare Team|
|12:15 – 12:30 PM||Meet the Patient Panel|
|12:30 – 1:00 PM||Breakout Session: Meet Other Patients and Care Partners|
|1:00 – 1:30 PM||Lunch Provided|
|1:30 – 2:15 PM||Advice and Resources for Living Well with Prostate Cancer|
|2:15 – 3:00 PM||Q&A Session|