Understanding Research and Treatment News
Progress into treating and understanding prostate cancer is leading to real change for patients, including those with advanced disease. It is vital—now more than ever—for men with prostate cancer and their care partners to stay informed. Join us on Sunday, April 10, as Patient Power and the Robert H. Lurie Comprehensive Cancer Center of Northwestern University host a live, interactive webinar. Watch online to learn the latest research news and advice for living well with prostate cancer. An expert panel will discuss emerging therapies, current treatment options and support resources.
Watching online is easy—once you register, you’ll receive a link via email to watch the program at the scheduled time. You’ll have the opportunity to ask our expert panel your questions throughout the program. You can submit questions in advance to email@example.com.
Please join us virtually for this FREE interactive event to learn:
- The latest in prostate cancer treatment and research news and what it could mean for you or a loved one
- Effective tools for treatment planning and monitoring disease
- Inspiring stories from powerful prostate cancer patients and their care partners
- Strategies for dealing with disease complications and treatment side effects
- Advice for living well with prostate cancer, including support resources for emotional issues
|11:00 – 11:15 AM||Welcome and Introductions|
|11:15 – 12:00 PM||Understanding Current and Developing Treatment Options|
|12:00 – 12:30 PM||Managing Symptoms, Side Effects and Communicating With Your Healthcare Team|
|12:30 – 12:45 PM||Break|
|12:45 – 1:15 PM||Advice and Resources for Living Well With Prostate Cancer|
|1:15 – 1:45 PM||Q&A Session|
*Times listed are for the Central (CDT) time zone.