Cancer Support Community Helpline
Last week, we hosted an Empowered #patientchat on advice for newly diagnosed patients. The #patientchat community came together and shared their best [...]
The Cancer Support Community is an international non-profit organization dedicated to providing support, education and hope to cancer patients. CSC’s website has a wealth of information and resources available, including links to advocacy organizations, online support groups and discussion boards and a Cancer Experience Registry where you can obtain information about your specific cancer and help with research in that area. CSC offers a wonderful service to cancer patients:
Cancer Support Helpline®
Whether you are newly diagnosed with cancer or a long-time cancer survivor or caring for someone with cancer, or a health care professional looking for resources, CSC’s TOLL-FREE Cancer Support Helpline is open Mon-Fri 9 am- 9 pm ET.
You are welcome to call anytime. If you receive a recording, please leave your name and contact number and one of our counselors will call you as soon as possible.
Please call 1-888-793-9355 and a CSC Call Counselor will be happy to assist you with any of the following concerns:
- Information about local, regional, or national resources
- Finding a Cancer Support Community program near you
- General information about the Cancer Support Community and its services (in-person, online and by phone)
- Help in talking about some of the emotional and social worries that cancer sometimes brings into our lives
- Information about, and assistance in, ordering Frankly Speaking educational materials
- Help finding a nearby support group, online support group or discussion group to connect with others
- Short-term cancer counseling and emotional support
- Open to Options™ treatment decision support counseling
- Make a donation to the Cancer Support Community
- Access to CancerSupportSource™ online distress screening program
- Live web chat available during call center hours – CLICK HERE TO CHAT NOW!
The Cancer Support Community provides this information as a service. Publication of this information is not intended to take the place of medical care or the advice of your doctor. The Cancer Support Community strongly suggests consulting your doctor or other health professional about the information presented.