The Empowered Patient Chats (#patientchat) are bi-weekly tweetchats held on Friday at 10:00 am Pacific / 1:00 pm Eastern. During the chat, patients, care partners, and advocates come together to learn from each other and discuss topics of interest to empowered patients.
Empowered Patient Chat
Living Well With Lung Cancer In this webinar in partnership with H. Lee Moffitt Cancer Center & Research Institute, Dr. [...]
How to join in:
- Check-out the Patient Chat Schedule
- Login to Twitter
- Follow @power4patients and @patientchat
- Include the hashtag “#patientchat” in every tweet (without the quotes)
- Go to http://twitter.com/hashtag/patientchat or http://www.tchat.io/rooms/patientchat to participate in the chat (login with your Twitter credentials)
- We will post questions and topics, respond with your answers
Past Patient Chats
Our Facebook group builds on the success of the #patientchat and aims to extend the discussion beyond Twitter and engage a larger population of patients and caregivers on Facebook.
Living with a disease or other chronic condition is challenging for patients, their families and friends. The Empowered #patientchat strives to engage and empower patients and caregivers by connecting them with each other, sharing resources and inspiration across conditions, and exploring important topics of interest to those in healthcare who want to elevate the patient voice in all healthcare matters. The community is guided by a belief in keeping the patient perspective at the forefront of all healthcare interactions, the strength of peer support, and the power of shared decision making in healthcare.