This podcast was originally published by WeHaveCancerShow.com by on August 13, 2019, here.
- The profound impact Dr. Bernie Siegel’s book, Love, Medicine and Miracles had on him and how it helped him realize oncology was his calling.
- The roles mindfullness, meditation and spirituality play in his life.
- How he came to realize the importance of support groups.
- Why focusing on the body, mind and spirit is so important to healing.
- The three-day retreats that he and Dr. Timothy Walker facilitate.
- The meaning and importance of integrative medicine.
Links Mentioned In the We Have Cancer Podcast
Healing and Cancer – http://healingandcancer.org/
Love, Medicine and Miracles by Bernie Siegel, M.D. – Love, Medicine and Miracles
The Healing Circle – https://thehealingcircle.ca/
Dr. Timothy Walker – http://healingandcancer.org/book-an-event/dr-timothy-walker/
Follow Healing and Cancer on Twitter – https://twitter.com/HealingNCancer
Follow Healing and Cancer on Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/HealingandCancerFoundation/
Follow Dr. Rob Rutledge on Twitter – https://twitter.com/robrutledgemd