The Conference Forum was delighted to present the 7th annual DPharm: Disruptive Innovations to Advance Clinical Trials conference, with a full day dedicated to Mobile in Clinical Trials on Wednesday September 6. Mark your calendars, DPharm 2018 will take place, September 25-26 in Boston. We are dedicated to presenting the annual event that the life science industry can rely on for the latest thinking in clinical trials for 21st century drug development.
– Overview –
Patients as Partners is co-produced with patients, industry, academia, government and nonprofit organizations to establish a well-rounded program that addresses the needs of all stakeholders seeking to implement and advance patient involvement across the entire clinical development continuum.
- Patients as Partners US is accredited by Patients Included and addresses what matters most to patients to enable them to support clinicalresearch:
- Understanding and incorporating the patient’s voice in designing clinical trials and developing a clinical endpoint
- Vastly improving the patient’s entire experience in a clinical trial
- Empowering the patient in the new medicines development process
- We are pleased to bring back “Ask the Patient” to Patients as Partners US, a program representing a group of individuals who’ve experienced a clinical trial.These patients, our Medical Heroes, will be available to answer questions about their clinical trial experience. It is a great opportunity to learn about the realities of a clinical trial directly from the patient’s point of view. They will have a badge identifying their participation and will be available throughout the conference. We will also have an area in the exhibit hall to meet them during breaks.
- The conference room will be set up in rounds for easier interaction and each table will be provided with a paper “Tool-Box” and an assortment of specially designed materials to help capture ideas.
- Each session will conclude with a list of key take-aways presented from the session representative.
- Result: Each attendee will walk away with a toolbox full of ideas that will support their patient involvement initiatives.
Turning Discussion Into Action
A special thanks to our advisors for their unwavering guidance and expertise in helping us with the research to craft an in-depth agenda that puts the “discussion” around patient involvement into action across the entire clinical development continuum.
We look forward to seeing you in Philadelphia, March 15-16, 2018.