Tigerlily Foundation is a national breast cancer foundation providing education, awareness, advocacy and hands-on support to young women (15-45) – before, during and after breast cancer.
Tigerlily Foundation envisions a future where breast cancer diagnosis doesn’t inspire fear, but ignites hope for a future because:
- They inspire young women diagnosed with breast cancer to transform inside and out as they journey through treatment to live their best life going forward.
- They empower young women to be advocates for change
- Breast cancer will no longer be a terminal disease, but become a chronic disease that will someday be cured.
- They will end disparities – of age, stage and color, in our lifetime.
Through their programs, they seek to educate and empower women of all backgrounds, including those at heightened risk, those facing health disparities, and those with less access to care. They strive to improve the quality of life and end isolation among breast cancer survivors. Most importantly, they encourage and endeavor to empower fearless females in every stage of their journey, and to show them that they are not or alone, but are beautiful, strong like the tiger and the lily, and that they can be transformed – during and after breast cancer.
- Barrier Toolkits – Learn more about breast health, lifestyle, wellness, prevention, and ways to lower your risk and experience.