Lazarex Cancer Foundation improves the outcome of cancer care, giving hope, dignity and life to advanced stage cancer patients and the medically underserved by providing assistance with costs for FDA clinical trial participation, identification of clinical trial options, community outreach and engagement. They provide resources for cancer patients who have been told they have no other options, but who are not yet done with their journey in life and refuse to give up.
- Help patients of all ages and walks of life, with all forms of cancer.
- Help patients take advantage of medical breakthroughs today, because they may not have a tomorrow.
- Believe that the size of a patient’s bank account should not stand between them and the choices they make or the treatments they need.
- Present clinical trials as an alternative to hospice care for those who want to remain engaged in their fight against cancer.
- Aspire to improve cancer survival rates through screenings and early detection, with a focus on the medically underserved to address health disparities.